Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Barak Obama

I would like to clarify some things that have been brought up in my discussion group (which I proudly go to once or twice a week). Barak Obama may be black, but that doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. He is not, from what I have seen, a terrorist. The knuckle touch, because Michelle and Barak Obama knuckle-touched on television, is not now the TERRORIST KNUCKE-TOUCH. That, my friends, is just pure stupidity. Honestly, you guys, don't be so harsh on this guy. Oh, and also, for all of you Christians, (though I don't like to get religious in my blogs,) Barak is NOT the Anti-Christ. Fact: The Anti-Christ will come from Europe. He will be a smooth, sweet-talking guy (or girl,) that everyone will like and trust. Like the Adolf Hitler scenario, he will get everyone on his side before turning and the Rapture/Tribulation. So you can just cut the crap, people.

I hate voting. I can never make up my mind, and it's just so dang hard. So basically, I don't vote, and that's that. I am not Republican, nor Democrat. I would fall under the Undecided Voter party, out of all of them. I have nothing against either party, or either candidates. John McCain may be more experienced, but is Palin ready to be President should something happen to beloved McCain? And, as for Barak, well... there are a lot of misconceptions about him. Rumors that we will never know the answer or truth behind unless he gets elected. And, well, let's just say this: if the rumors are true, America will go from the country of Freedom to the Communist/Terrorism controlled country. But, then again, if they aren't true, America will go on happily once more, as it did the years before the new candidate.

No comments: